Pages

July 3, 2012

skin product mini haul

I went to watsons yesterday to bought some products that I'm almost out of it.

and here are the products that I bought.

First thing I bought is the St. Ives apricot scrub pore cleansing. Actually this is my first time using the pore cleansing. what makes me wanna try is the good reviews that I've read about this. they said that this product helps them with their acne.

Second is Body oil. I use body oil after bath to prevent stretch marks. I do have stretch marks on my thighs and butt this is not due to weight gain but due to scratching when I have my period. Usually I use the johnsons baby oil but when I found this I decided to try because the bottle is so cute.. 


I also bought eskinol toner. This toner is great because it really dries up my pimple over night.


and the last one I bought is deodorant. I'm using nivea, and I really  really love this deodorant, this is the only product that helps me with my B.O. When I was in 6th grade I perspire a lot and it causes me B.O, I've tried many products specially the avon deodorants but it did not work.  I do still sweat a lot even today but it's not smelly.

and that's all for my  mini haul.. God bless!