Pages

June 23, 2012

Garnier Light Complete Multi-action whitening cream

I've been thinking a lot lately on how to deal with my acne scars due to the breakouts that I experience while using retin a. While taking a bath I remembered one product that I've used before and this is the Garnier multi-action whitening cream. I've used this consistently for almost a year so I decided to purchased it again. This morning I went to department store and bought Garnier.

For my past experience it really whitens my skin and it also lightened my acne scars though it is still visible.

It does control my oily face as it says in the package "8HR SHINE-FREE LOOK" but for me it only last for 3-5 hours
This product is good for preventing acne marks and dark spots, it has also UVA/UVB filters. It smells like a lemon.



It's very affordable and it only cost Php 112.55 for the 40ml tube and the smaller one I think it cost Php 65.00.

Just a reminder that everyone has different skin type, it might work for me but for others it might not work.