Pages

July 20, 2012

Beauty products and miscellaneous stuff haul

Hi again! I have another beauty product and miscellaneous stuff haul for you.
so lets begin!

This is an overview of all the products that I just bought
My all time favorite moisturizer. I love this one because it has already spf15, it's non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and fragrance free which is good for sensitive skin like me. This cost only Php 150.00 at watsons which is very affordable.

Clear anti-dandruff shampoo. I have dandruff right now maybe because of the previous shampoo that I've been using. When I'm home I use this shampoo because my Dad really likes this product and it's the only thing that my mom is buying and I noticed that it helps me with my dandruff. When I came back here I stop using clear because I'm using shampoo that helps treat damage hair. So I'm gonna try this again maybe it will help me since it is an anti-dandruff. This cost Php 54.00.

Recently I just bought the nivea roll-on deodorant but I've decided to try this one because my friend says that its very effective for B.O and for sweaty armpits. This one cost Php 79.00 at watsons drugstore.
Personal medicine kit. I bought this one to put my fish oil supplement which I just recently started taking. This cost Php 30.00 at handyman.
Scalp massage shampoo brush. Massaging scalp helps the circulation of blood  to the head and face and gives nutrition to the hair, it also helps reduce the occurrence of dandruff and this is the reason I bought this because I'm suffering from dandruff. It only cost Php 75.00 at handyman.

and the last one is the colgate toothbrush. It is important to change toothbrush every 2 weeks or at least once a month. This is a great deal because it has free 1 toothbrush, it has also tongue cleaner at the back of it's head. This cost Php 47.50.   

That's all, bye!