Pages

July 21, 2012

Fish oil supplement

I just recently taking fish oil supplement for over all healthy body.

The one above is the Cenovis fish oil-1000mg and it is odourless and it cost around Php 9.50 and the one in the lower is the generic brand of fish oil-995 mg which cost around Php 5.50 and it is more cheaper but it smells like a fish specially when I burp I can really smell the odor of the fish. I just only bought 3 capsule each just to try and I just consume one capsule of each brand for the last 2 days, I'm drinking this once a day at night. I bought this at Mercury drugstore and they don't have fish oil that are in the bottle.

This morning I went to a health store and asked if they have fish oil and luckily they have. Supposedly I just went there to ask how much is there fish oil capsule individually and if they have the one that are in bottle and it cost Php 4.00 each capsule and Php 1400.00 for the bottle  which contains 400 capsules. This brand is kirkland omega-3 fish oil concentrate 1000mg.

I just only bought 10 capsules because I can't afford the bottle, and I can say it's not odorless because I can smell its fishy odor.

I'm planning to buy one bottle to give it to my mom and dad but I think I need to wait for 2 weeks and cut Php 700/week of my allowance so that I can buy them.

What are the benefits of fish oil?
  1. Decrease the incidence of depression and anxiety
  2. Decrease Blood Pressure
  3. Reduce the Stress response
  4. Assist in the treatment of psoriasis and dry skin
  5. Assist in decreasing your body’s insulin response to food
  6. Decrease whole body inflammation as marked by C-Reactive Protein
  7. Decrease Triglyceride levels
  8. Help with treating ADHD
  9. Assist in activating fat burning genes
  10. Assist in Muscle Protein Synthesis
Besides the overall health benefits, fish oil may also help improve lean body composition in a number of different ways.  What this means is that if you’re a guy with more than 15% body fat or a woman with more than 25% body fat, fish oil may help you lose fat faster while also helping to stabilize any blood sugar issues you may have.  In addition to helping you lose fat, fish oil may also help you put on muscle at a quicker rate.  While in its infancy, recent research has shown that supplementing with 3 grams of EPA and DHA per day helped increase muscle protein synthesis within the muscle cells, which may help you add more muscle.
source: click here.

Start to take fish oil and be healthy! God bless