Pages

February 22, 2012

What's this all about?

       I am a type of person that does not mingle with others so much because I have an oily face, acne prone skin, dull and dry hair and I’m afraid that they might reject me and I admit that I’m afraid of rejections, also I'm afraid of what they will say about me.

       I realized that the more I look down on myself the more I become "KJ" or killjoy as what they say and I noticed that I don't gain more friends because at school whenever I have a free time I don't have anyone to be with and it makes me miss my best friend. So I've decided to start a healthy lifestyle and I've researched a lot about proper diet, skin care and everything about healthy lifestyle, and decided to have a blog as my diary. I will try to overcome my fears and will start to mingle with others to gain more friends.



 Lesson learned: start to appreciate yourself  TODAY
and to live a HEALTHY lifestyle.......




                                  “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well”                        (Psalm 139.14).