Pages

February 28, 2012

My last P.E

              Last sunday we had our PE intersection assessment in futsal. This is my last P.E and I will miss this. I had so much fun playing with my teams and the others. I will miss my team and the bond that we made while were practicing aiming to win
but in the end we didn't win but the most important is "we enjoy being a team and working as a team."


 This is my team and I love them and I'm gonna miss them.

This picture was taken at the end of the program, this is my classmates but half of my classmates went home because it's already late in the evening.






              No matter what obstacles we've been through, no matter how tired we are, no matter how haggard we look . "d jud mawala ang picutre2x".
                                              God bless!!