Pages

February 28, 2012

Weight loss: Day 5

 
Today is my fifth day of my weight loss program. I wasn't able to record my first four day because I was busy with school activities.

When I woke up this morning, I drink one glass of water because there was an article that I've read that drinking water first thing in the morning will help your metabolism to be more active throughout the day. Then I did fifteen minutes of exercise like jumping jacks, lunges, burpee and  hula hoop. It really feels great to exercise in the morning and it helps me adjust my mood.

I learn from Cassey Ho a pilates instructor and one of my favorite youtube fitness guru, that  our metabolism burns as twice for 15 to 45 minutes  after exercise, so this is a great opportunity to eat a lot because calories will be burn easily.

For extra workout, what I did is that instead of riding a pedicab to my destination, I just walk my way and instead of riding elevator, I just used the stairs. It's really tiring because I'm not used to it but I'm just thinking that if I do this I will burn more calories.

I'm tired! I just finish my 30 minutes workout, what I did is that I downloaded some of Billy Blanks taebo exercise and did it 45 minutes after I ate my early dinner, after taebo exercise I did five minutes of ab exercise to slowly build up my abs. After exercising I drink C2 which is an apple flavoured green tea to keep me hydrated and rest for 30  minutes then go shower.

So this is basically my workout for today.