Pages

March 5, 2012

Day 5: Retin A

                It's almost been a week since I started using retin A.
                In my third day, acne started surfacing in my cheeks and jawline but it's not that worst and I did not feel any irritation or redness on my face. Since this medication makes my skin dry I just apply  moisturizer  and
I'm using celeteque with spf 15 morning and night. One thing I like about celeteque is that it is a water based and non comodogenic.
              
               I wanted to stop using retin A because it might worsen my acne but they say that it is also a part of medication because it is cleaning the skin. So maybe I should just wait for the result and I do not want my money to put into waste for buying retin A tretinoin.
              I hope that after this purging stage my skin will become clearer.