Pages

March 16, 2012

Yoga: Relieving stress

          I just started yoga a week ago and I totally fell in love with it.  I added yoga in my morning exercise and every time I perform different poses like the inverted triangle its like tearing my skin specially in my legs and my sides because we are not flexible when our body was rest for a long hours or period.

          Aside from flexibility, there is also yoga for weight loss and yoga that helps relieves stress and this is the reason why I fell in love with yoga.

         It was a busy day for a student like me because it was our finals week and I need to finish all the requirements, that time I was copying three articles with three pages long (without summarizing) for my physics subject and I don't know what our professor was thinking letting  us copy paste an article hand to hand. Anyway, I was having a break from copy paste hand to hand combat and read some fitness magazine when I came across an article about yoga for relieving stress and I was thinking "why don't u try it?" so I downloaded yoga videos and did it for 15 minutes while doing the last pose which is corpse or death pose I feel so calm, relax and stress free.
     
          It was my first time doing yoga and it's not hard because I already have a flexible body but not flexible as a gymnast and hopefully through yoga I will enhance my flexibility.
        
          To read more about yoga visit http://www.yogajournal.com and http://www.wholeliving.com/134761/stress-rescue